Join True Temper Sports to get involved in work that moves you and elevates the game of hockey.
TRUE Hockey’s determination and commitment to bring transformational technologies to the market has pushed us to evolve and expand our product line. Today, TRUE Hockey produces never-before-seen technologies that have taken the hockey market by storm.
If you’re committed to innovation, a team player, and obsessed with being #1, please use the links to look through our Career Opportunities.
May 22, 2018
Responsible for supporting all True Temper business units including golf, hockey, lacrosse, and other sports. This position will be cross functionally integrated with frequent interaction between sales, production, warehouses, and customers as a key role in supporting aggressive business growth strategies.
This position reports to Director – Global Supply Chain & Customer Planning
- In depth coordination with manufacturing operations and 3rd party warehouses to ensure product/customer requirements are understood and efficiently executed
- Plans and manages inventory levels to support market demand
- Key Sourcing contact for procurement of goods and services to support growing product offerings
- Works closely with domestic and international freight providers to coordinate logistics and delivery
- Frequent report generation to provide timely information to management team
Required Skills / Experience:
- Enthusiasm for joining a growing team focused on sporting goods; particularly hockey and/or lacrosse
- Current or prior team involvement a plus
- Ability to interact with multiple personalities and coordinate cross-functionally
- Understanding of business management principles
- Highly organized individual who can ensure daily tasks and long term objectives are accomplished
- Independent worker, comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years of experience in at least one of the following:
- procurement: including sourcing, negotiating, and contract development
- demand planning: including master scheduling and production planning
- inventory management: including safety stock and seasonal demand environments
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience and capability
- College degree, preferably in Business field